Hi there ladies, today I wanted to tell you about a great website for women: Check Pregnancy, and their article about non toxic nail polish.
Check Pregnancy is a website that provides most trustworthy information, practical tips and interesting stories for women, their babies, and their families.
Non toxic nail polish
BEST 10 NONTOXIC NAIL POLISHES REVIEWS IN 2018
Did you know that most of the bigger brands make nail polishes that are harmful to the nails and to the environment? luckily, there are many companies today that make non-toxic and environmentally friendly nail polishes.
This is a guide to help you decide which one to buy:
- ZOYA Nail Polish – Zoya is made without harmful chemicals and has a range of 300 shades, from softer to party colors, the color is thick and long-lasting, the only problem is it dries slowly and the polish doesn’t come off easily if you want to remove it.
- Anjou Nail Polish Set – this is a set of 12 funky colors, the polish is odourless and peel-off, so you don’t have to use chemicals like acetone take it off!
- Adrianne K Sheer Nail Polish – completely vegan and cruelty-free AND chip resistant! Worth every penny!
- Farmer’s Market Berries – Nail Polish – chemical free and odorless, and great party colors with glow in the dark range!
- Prim and Pure Nail Polish – hazard free nail polish for little girls as well as for adults! Only 3 shades are available though.
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish, Love Collection – certified by PETA, vegan, not tested on animals, and won’t leave your nails yellow!
- Peelable Nail Polish Makeup Kit – water-based, safe for the kids and peel-off – no nail polish remover necessary!
- Nail Polish – Non-Toxic Water Based Non-Peelable – safe for sensitive skin, no toxic chemicals, all natural ingredients and you can return it if not satisfied!
- Piggy Paint 100% Non-toxic Girls Nail Polish – can be used at any age, free from toxic chemicals!
- SOPHi Nail Polish, World Traveler – will make your nails stronger, durable color and pleasant smell.
Here are some tips on choosing the nail polish: check the label, choose odorless and peel-off, make sure it isn’t lumpy, choose the consistency, make sure that the formula is vegan,.
Most non-toxic nail polishes have either five free written or seven free, which means free from 5 or 7 toxic chemicals, they are made with essential oils, but do not last as long as regular nail polish.
Choose your favorite non-toxic polish!