With the Coachella all over the internet starting the whole festival season I decided to do a post about what to wear to festivals and outdoor concerts, without falling into the whole boho cliche.
OK, there MIGHT be some slightly hippy-dippy items, but they’re unavoidable for summer I guess. This was supposed to be one post, but I got a little carried away with the accessories part, so now I’m doing them first, since I think they’re the key part to any look, especially festival look.
As far as I’m concerned, you could just wear a simple lace black skater dress (yeah, I know it attracts the sun and all that, but I refuse to believe that) AND it’s the most appropriate color if you’re gonna sit on the grass or wherever in nature) and add some of these accessories and be the belle of the festiv(b)all.
Maybe even catch the attention of the prince (i.e. lead singer) who wouldn’t want that?!
Here are some of my suggestions, if you want to stand out among thousands of girls out there:
1. Boho-bling- in the form of a statement necklace, slave bracelet, or an Indian princess hair ornament. I do love some Oriental pieces, but only if they bling, of course.
2. Hair colors/ extensions- now’s the time to stand out and have fun, so why not try a hair color you’d never have considered before. There are many ways to achieve this: hair chalks, mascaras or just putting on a hair extension for the night (or permanently, like myself)
3, False eye lashes, body paint, eye glitter, eyeliner tattoos, hair bling-… possibilities are endless, and it’s time to go a little bold and experiment with your look!
4. Flash tattoos and body chains- did you think I’d forget these? I hope this trend never ends! Thank you Rihanna and Beyonce!
5. Cat/animal ears- always a cute and not so flashy way to stand out, if you’re more into kawaii stuff
6. Concert bracelets- can I be more obvious?!
There you have it, I hope you liked this article, next one is gonna be more about the clothes, I promise!
What do you think?
Thanks for supporting the brands that keep this blog running by clicking their website